I am currently looking for anyone who may be interested in contributing to this site as a guest writer.

Topics would be yours to choose, as long as they are doctrinally sound. They can be commentaries
on selected verses, whole chapters, whole books, personal devotionals, or Psalms you have written.
I also allow Human interest, World news, and even some political reports, as long as those writings
come from a view point as to the effect they have on a Judeo-Christian Worldview.
Please Contact Me if you are interested.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Science Says!?


 I do not believe in science, really! If science was real, then why would it allow disease and viruses to exist and ruin people lives. I mean if scientist were real, couldn’t they find a cure for all that ails the world? We wouldn’t have cancer, AIDS, the flu, heart disease, diabetes or even the common cold. Science is a scam! It is man made, a crutch, a money making machine, and I just refuse to believe in it! Scientists just “mask” themselves behind their sorcery and false findings and if it were true, why don’t all scientists agree?


Isn’t that what people say about God, and His people and His word? They can’t believe in Him because of all the pain and suffering in the world,  and hate and pain that rules the headlines, and news feeds across society? God can’t be real if He allows all this; as He hasn’t shown His love and power, and He is non existent in a world who needs love more than ever.


Job had been listening to the counsel of his friends who were telling him, c’mon Job, God isn’t there, turn your back on Him, He’s not real. I am paraphrasing of course but go read Job in case you haven’t, I promise you won’t be disappointed. So in Job Thirty Eight God answers Job, 


“Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: "Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me. "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements—surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it?” ‭(ESV‬‬) 


God continues, 


“"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, which I have reserved for the time of trouble, for the day of battle and war? "Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loose the cords of Orion? Can you send forth lightnings, that they may go and say to you, 'Here we are'? Who has put wisdom in the inward parts or given understanding to the mind? Who provides for the raven its prey, when its young ones cry to God for help, and wander about for lack of food?” “Can you number the months that they fulfill, and do you know the time when they give birth,” (ESV‬‬) (emphasis added) 


and God ends with, 


“"Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty? He who argues with God, let him answer it."” (‭ESV‬‬) 


I will believe in God with every breath I have and though I’ve seen pain and experienced heartache and caused a lot of it, it does not deter me what “people” like Job’s friend will say. The Bible is clear; people will hate God and turn their back on Him! They will believe the Bible is full of fairy tales because like science; according to them, is proven, although most scientific data are theories. Science means knowledge and with each day, it actually is proving that there is a creator. DNA is so complex and yet has so much information, that for it to be made random like “evolution” claims makes no sense. Archeological sights and digs are proving places and people;  that were only found in the Bible previous to their digs, actually existed. The evidence is clear and yet people would rather believe in man’s ways rather that what is true. So this brings me back full circle to say; all these events happening now and coming to a city near you, are in the Bible, and yet the world still won’t believe. Paul writes in Romans one beginning in verse twenty,


“For His invisible attributes, namely, His eternal power and divine nature, have been CLEARLY PERCEIVED, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. For although THEY KNEW GOD, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks to Him, but they became FUTILE in their thinking, and THEIR FOOLISH HEARTS WERE DARKENED. CLAIMING TO BE WISE, they BECAME FOOLS, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.” (ESV) (Emphasis added)


You can believe in what you think is true and because everyone else thinks it is true, doesn’t make it true! You can deny God and the Bible, and believe man wrote it for their own edification and self pity. But what if you’re wrong? What if Jesus is real and His death on a cross and His resurrection is real? Even though many call it foolish, what will you do when you die and you are standing before Him? Paul states it pretty clear, that NONE WILL BE WITHOUT EXCUSE! Am I narrow minded for thinking this, or am I being loving because I also wish none to perish?


So my question is, what do you believe? You are free to believe in what you want, but my prayer is you get “woke” before you have to stand before God and be silent like Job was! For when God speaks your words will be like Job’s in chapter forty-two beginning in verse two,  


“I had heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes."” ‬(ESV‬‬)


Although if you don’t accept Him now, you won’t be able to answer Him like Job. Regardless of what people think and say like, “when I stand before God, I will give Him a piece of my mind!” I want to be like Job and said in chapter one verse twenty-one, 


"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."” ‭(ESV‬‬) 


Can you bless the Lord in your circumstances? A pastor I used to listen to said, “I asked a man once, how are you doing? And he said, I guess okay under the circumstances!” And I said, well what are you doing under there? Repent and let Jesus take care of all of that!”  Won’t you do the same?” Jose Barajas

0 comments:

Post a Comment